Gamescom 2013 Discussion (Sony/Microsoft/EA Press Conference times inside)

Rider

Destroyer of Borst's Mom
Gamescom Cologne 2013 happens from Aug 21st through 25th. This is a big one, since we'll get the PS4 and Xbone release dates. Also, a ton of information about games coming out this year, early next year including games like Battlefield 4 which EA/DICE have promised a boatload of info for.

Major Press Conferences:
EA - 8/20/13 7am PST / 8am MST / 9am CST / 10am EST
Sony - 8/20/13 10am PST / 11am MST / 12pm CST / 1pm EST
Microsoft - 8/20/13 TBA but sometime after Sony.

The following publishers will also be there:
2K Games / Take-Two Interactive
Activision Blizzard
Bethesda Softworks
​Blizzard Entertainment
Crytek
Deep Silver
Electronic Arts
Epic Games
Konami
Square Enix​
Ubisoft​
Warner Bros.

So, what games are you expected to hear more information about?

I want tons and tons of info on BF4, Watchdogs, NBA 2K14, more in depth info about the PS4 & Vita.

There is only one sentence I am waiting for to be said for the entire conference....

"The PS4 will release on October 21, 2013"

My gut tells me it is going to be Oct 21st or 29th or the first week of Nov, but no later.

Vita price drop and or redesign..... Rumors already on the street.

Looking forward to more info on ps4.

did you see the 12gb ps3? for 199.99

Is that for real I thought it was a typo for a 120 gb one. You couldnt out hardly anything on a 12gb one even just like Mass effect 2 and Dragon age: Origins would fill that sucker up.

All I want to hear about it Dark Souls 2 and Diablo i hope the compnaies that make those games are there

Its real and it is called the Super Slim PS3: PlayStation 3 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It has 12GB of Flash Memory. Sony has a 250GB upgradeable HDD sold separately. Not sure if its just a tiny SSD or what and if you can buy a third-party HDD.

I guess it is aimed for people who want a PS3 as a media center with light gaming on the side.

Also, its only available outside of the US right now.

Edit: It is available now in the US via Sony's US store.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom