Games most deserving a sequel

SNAKE 5O

Illest Sniper
I wanted to start a thread about games that deserve a sequel but have yet to have one. I think the most underrated game this generation is Singularity. This game needs a sequel badly. The game could go any where because it was about time travel. I would pick up day one. What is games that everyone thinks deserves a sequel?

I wish they'd buck this trend of making some of the greatest console games of all time (Castlevania SOTN, Super Metroid, Dragon Quest VIII, Kingdom Hearts) and then shove the sequels/spin-offs into the handheld market.

Alan Wake for sure, even though technically it did ge tthe XBLA spin-off. All signs point to an Alan Wake 2 on the next batch of consoles, but the way the first game ended and the questions still dangling out there are much and many.

If I had to compare it to something, it would be like seeing the original Star Wars for the first time and having the movie end right after Luke says, "Red-5 standing by" when the rebel fighters are approaching the death star.

Back
Top Bottom