Game resolution issue

Alright everybody, I fixed it. I was having problems with windows 'cause I did some stupid stuff with a few programs, so then I reset my PC and remove every file and when I installed the game, it launched with a better resolution. Appreciate your help!

No, I have no idea what the problem was, and I don't remember messing around with stuff on the previous windows that might've caused the issue with the game (the reason I reset my PC was because I had trouble with windows, the applications were bugging out for some reason, and it was after the issue with the game). Maybe it was DirectX? After the clean reset, when trying to run the exe of the game, an error message popped up with a missing .dll, I then figured I had to install DirectX so I downloaded and installed DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer, solving the problem.

I love the reading arguments over consoles vs pc or pc vs mac or playstation vs sony, etc

It always comes down to people justifying their purchases or gifts: 1) I'm a brat kid and my parents only bought me x so that is what I am backing, 2) I am an adult and spent thousands on my pc so obviously its better than someone who spent $300 on a console and gets 95% of the same experience as I do

Back
Top Bottom