Game Problem Can u Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tha_Marsdah

Solid State Member
(URGENTLY NEEDED HELP)

I am trying to install age of mythology on my computer and every time i go to put the disc in to install it it brings up zoo tycoon. It is the proper bought game not a burnt but I did have zoo tycoon on here once before and that was a downloaded version. I uninstalled zoo tycoon and got rid of every file off it and it still does it. Its really pissing me off can any one help me please..

probably still have some registry entries causing a problem. Guess you could check there if you feel the risk is worth it. Just make sure to back up the registry, and do a search for 'zoo' or 'tycoon' or something. Make SURE it is for the game, because mess the registry up and you could be looking at a complete reinstall and lose everything.

Well 2 days ago i done a search on zoo and deleted everything and i found a hidden folder and deleted all that to but still does it right now i am doing a check for tycoon and i have found more hidden folders and there names are temporary directory 1 For Zoo Tycoon and there are 6 others folders containing the same names just with diferent numbers and in them there are installers and everything like that... ok im going to delete them all and try it again than i will get back to you

it searches pc for advertising spyware or tracker cookies. I doubt it will help you but its always worth a shot, either way you'll know you're spyware free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom