Game Hunters Watch list

Finished up stranger things. I really liked it but the ending was expected.

I usually don't binge watch but actually watched 4 episodes in a day. I guess I was captivated.

It makes me want to re read some Stephen king books.

I usually don't binge watch but actually watched 4 episodes in a day. I guess I was captivated.

That's about how I felt. I bought the original "IT" on impulse in light of the remake, and it brought back a lot of old feels and memories. The book is also really good, and I highly recommend it before they release the new one, esp since they're making two movies. Really looking forward to it, along with the Dark Tower.

I really enjoyed it myself and being semi predictable isn't always a bad thing if the story is done well. We just finished The Get Down and if you are into hip hop at all I highly suggest it. But even if you arent its a great show

Watched Suicide Squad and Star Trek this weekend.
Wasn't impressed with either, Suicide Squad was definitely worse than Star Trek.

I marathoned my hero academia. It was pretty good if you're looking for a shonen type anime to watch. There's only the one season right now.

...being semi predictable isn't always a bad thing if the story is done well.

Some of the best stories/movies let you see the end coming the entire time. Knowing what's going to happen and the fact that there's nothing you can do to change it can definitely add to the excitement/horror/suspense of the experience.

Back
Top Bottom