Game hunters general reading list

Oh I ended up getting that grevious and the Braniac attack set for x mass. I think I am only missing the Grod goes bananas set for this series. maybe the 1 with invisible jet also
Grod has the invisible jet with it. I came pretty close to buying that braniac set the other day but I ended up getting Rey speeder instead.

This looks pretty cool also.I really want to get the Joker fun house to but I not sure if I want to pay 120 for it

Avenjet Space MissionÂ* | LEGO Shop
I want that thanos but I'm not a fan of that ship. I might hold off til infinity war comes out. I'm sure we'll get another one then. Have you seen the civil war pics? There's a new quinjet that comes with a tower and giant ant man build.

I want that thanos but I'm not a fan of that ship. I might hold off til infinity war comes out. I'm sure we'll get another one then. Have you seen the civil war pics? There's a new quinjet that comes with a tower and giant ant man build.

no I haven't seen that I am sure a bunch of cool ones are coming. I really wish i cold afford to but one of the Millennium Falcons

Ok so you guys who read have to read this series the 1st book is called Red Rising its amazing like really really amazing I have read 2 of the books this week alone I cant put it down. Also if you guys have not read Worm yet your foolish

I downloaded this and might read in December during my cruise.

Hit me up on overwatch ps4. Psn gamer tag: Metsphan
its amazing both Regg and myself were in awe of the book my girl loves it also but isn't done yet. It easily one of the best series I have ever read. I wouldn't wait until Dec if I was you

Just started the fifth book of the Mistborn series. Really cool world setting, very unique "magic" system (in quotes because it's not magic per se, but rather powers).

Also went through others by Brandon Sanderson. Caught up on the Reckoners series, read the Legion books, a few others.

Just finished up the Morcyth Saga. Different. Not written the best by a long shot but an interesting tale nonetheless.

Others in the my finished list... the Half a King trilogy by Joe Abercrombie (he also whote the First Law trilogy), and what has been published so far of the Instrumentalities of the Night series by Glen Cook.

Just started the fifth book of the Mistborn series. Really cool world setting, very unique "magic" system (in quotes because it's not magic per se, but rather powers).

Also went through others by Brandon Sanderson. Caught up on the Reckoners series, read the Legion books, a few others.

Just finished up the Morcyth Saga. Different. Not written the best by a long shot but an interesting tale nonetheless.

Others in the my finished list... the Half a King trilogy by Joe Abercrombie (he also whote the First Law trilogy), and what has been published so far of the Instrumentalities of the Night series by Glen Cook.

I read the Main Mistborn books or the 1st 3 or whatever they were. I loved them I should read the others

I read the Main Mistborn books or the 1st 3 or whatever they were. I loved them I should read the others
Definitely. Sanderson has evolved the world as well as the way the powers work.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom