Game Hunters Contact Info + Multiplayer Gaming Spreadsheet

Hey Forsakend, sorry about the lag. Didn't realize anyone else put their info on there. I should see if there's an email feature when the form is completed so I know.

Anyways, you're up there now. The Steam ID you provided was incorrect but I'm pretty sure I found you here: Steam Community :: ia. | XGCForsakend

Hey it was nice of waffley/rider to make this up lets all get our info on it because I need to clear out my frinds list and dont recall all your tags and I dont want to delete the wrong peeps. I fear OMo may off himself if I removed him accidently.

Also its just nice to have a definitive list

Hey it was nice of waffley/rider to make this up lets all get our info on it because I need to clear out my frinds list and dont recall all your tags and I dont want to delete the wrong peeps. I fear OMo may off himself if I removed him accidently.

Also its just nice to have a definitive list

LOL I have never even seen you on 360. Do you even game bro?

For real I actually game a lot just not on the Xbox I only had gold for like a month. Really I dont get much Xbox time becuase its in the Kids room and shes always playing it. I plan on buying one before end of year though because there are a few Exclusives I want to play before I say see ya to this gen of consoles. Really I was talking more of my PS friend list its out of control

Back
Top Bottom