Game Hunters Contact Info + Multiplayer Gaming Spreadsheet

Rider

Destroyer of Borst's Mom
View the Game Hunters Contact Info + Gaming Spreadsheet

What is it and why?
It is a Google spreadsheet with contact info and games we wish to play with others. Its is meant to be a resource to have on hand so you can find other people on this forum to play with.

Contact Info tab
On this tab, it will show your various IDs and tags for each platform you're on. Such as your Steam ID, PSN ID, Gamertag, etc. It will also keep track of your YouTube Channel so we know how to find each other easily when we use that Share button.

Gaming tab
This tab will show the multiplayer games you wish to play with others. Multiple games will be put in a drop down box. Click the down arrow to see the other games this person is playing on the platform. You can submit any number of games as you wish to play with others. Just put your top priority game of choice first.

Additional tabs
Over time additional tabs will be added for popular games many of us are focused on. Information for these tabs are not on the default form.

How do I get my information on the spreadsheet?
Click here to access the form to fill out the fields you wish to.

How can I get my information updated?
Just fill the form out again. It adds it into a spreadsheet for me and I just copy and paste your responses into the appropriate tabs.

I am a member of Tech-Forums, and not affiliated with 'Game Hunters'. Can I fill the form out?
Sure, why not? If you want to game with us go ahead and fill it out.

View the Game Hunters Contact Info + Gaming Spreadsheet

Last edited:
If you guys have any questions let me know. Hoping people will fill out the form and we can get info for almost everyone on there.

I'll be tweaking it over time and will be working on the BF4 tab more in the future.

That was a good Idea Waffles thanks now I will know who is who on my frinds list since some of us have difrent names for everything

I will throw my info there tonight or tomorrow. Most people on this site are like... What's game hunters.

Even though I'm not as active, I'm still reading everyday and would like to get in on some action.

Metsphan.

That was a good Idea Waffles thanks now I will know who is who on my frinds list since some of us have difrent names for everything

Thanks.

Got your info added. Remember I take the first game and count it as the game you want to play multiplayer the most. So its Black Ops 2 for PS3/360.

if you want it changed just let me know.

Just a suggestion, but would it be a good idea to have a column for our rough location? I find playing with people from the other side of the world means terrible ping :p

@Borst - Got you added. Does that mean you're not getting BF4? I thought you were?

Just a suggestion, but would it be a good idea to have a column for our rough location? I find playing with people from the other side of the world means terrible ping :p

Eh, I think everyone but a couple are in the states. Its more of just a quick resource. "Oh this person also plays..." and then you can contact that person and go from there. That's why I don't have fields for rough available time to game and such. I figure people can hash out locations/timezones/gaming times between themselves.

Back
Top Bottom