Game of the Year

Metsphan

Fully Optimized
Alright guys. All the new releases are out. What's your top three games and which one is game of the year.

For me.

Destiny
Halo 5 (just for mp)
Fallout 4

Mine might be destiny. Got on board late and now it has its claws in me since I finally get it and can do heroic strikes. In only up to level 10 in fall out and it hasn't grabbed me yet.

Here come all the blood borne votes.

I've put in a few hours with Fallout but haven't played the story yet so idk.

Enjoyed the Halo 5 SP, hated the ending.

Syndicate is a mess.

I still haven't replaced my wheel I broke 4 years ago so couldn't really enjoy Project Cars.

Haven't played Starcraft yet.

Majora's Mask 3D is still in the plastic :(

So for me the only game all year I continuously go back to is probably Rocket League. That's my pick.

Its pretty obvious that Omo has the gams of the year. Just look at those toned legs

Its pretty obvious that Omo has the gams of the year. Just look at those toned legs

I was waiting for someone to make a gam comment. I think PP has a very strong contender with Rocket League. That game is soooo good. I think Destiny, Fallout, Bloodborne and The Witcher 3 should all be on the list as well. Some really fantastic games this year.

I was waiting for someone to make a gam comment. I think PP has a very strong contender with Rocket League. That game is soooo good. I think Destiny, Fallout, Bloodborne and The Witcher 3 should all be on the list as well. Some really fantastic games this year.
Oh I forgot about TW3. Although good at first, it lost my attention.

Destiny was released in 2014, so I don't know how it could be a contender for 2015.

Rocket League is probably my pick.

But, I think it'll be either Metal Gear Solid, Fallout 4 or Witcher 3.

Oh I forgot about TW3. Although good at first, it lost my attention.
Same with me. I spent about 25 hours on it and then just started to forget about it. The girlfriend and I have all four real Gwent decks though and play that regularly :D

Back
Top Bottom