G2A.com ????

Dauntae

Fully Optimized
Was searching for games seeing what the prices are down to and in google search this site came up https://www.g2a.com/ I've never heard of it but they have some good prices BUT I don't really trust ANY site with money involved without doing any research before hand to make sure there legit. Has anyone ever dealt with this site or better yet purchased anything from them.

Dauntae

Never heard nor purchased from there... Though it looks legit to me. 90k likes on Facebook has to mean something, right? :tongue:

Though it looks to be based on Russia. So there's that.

Never heard nor purchased from there... Though it looks legit to me. 90k likes on Facebook has to mean something, right? :tongue:

Though it looks to be based on Russia. So there's that.

This. Would be careful buying keys off of there because of this. They might be / could be in the future, region locked and then you'd be unable to play the game without using a VPN.

Your account could also be suspended if they feel you got the game through unofficial means (I believe Steam is one that has done this to people that bought Russian keys through VPN's for cheap games).

I was done at the word Russia LOL Thanx for the info, Going to skip this site. Not worth the risk.

Dauntae

Just an edit, I contacted steam about the site so if it's legit they will confirm and if not hopefully they can put a stop to the site.

Last edited:
It's a site selling game codes that you download from steam, BUT we are thinking it may not be a legit site so giving your financial info to buy the games may get you ripped off.

Back
Top Bottom