Future of Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
the new zelda game looks awesome, they've never screwed up a zelda game so I have faith in them

I'm just tired of them marketing solely to bright colors and damn kids games.....you don't need a powerful ass expensive console to play crappy looking games.....

i had my vote locked up on the xbox 360, until iwatched the killing day video, the little things such as teh way the guys hands kept moving was amazing, and the F1 game was sweet as well as the killzone and unreal.

Ya Nintendo may have the weakest processor, but what it comes down to is whether or not your gonna pay 400-500$ for an Xbox 2 or ps3 with only slightly better graphics.

Emeraldice, what hell are you talking about...... Xbox and PS have huge names lol... Its obvious you favor nintendo..
Xbox has 2 of the BEST RPG of the year. Fable, which was awesome. Then Morrowind, which owns and kind of adventure game. Anything is possible in Morrowind. Xbox also has Splinter Cell, i think PS does also. Xbox as Unreal Tournament too. And good old Halo.

PS2 has FF11, which tons of people are getting into, along with any FF. They have Socom, which is the of the best console FPS games. PS2 has GranTheft Auto, people love this game, the also have GT4. With many NFS.

Emeraldice, its obvious you dont know what your talking about.. All those games i mentioned sell more then any nintendo game. All of these games have story's and are serious, nothing like Mario. You cannot say Nintendo has better charcters then PS2 or Xbox, while those nintendo's charcters remain the least demanded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom