Future of Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veritas

In Runtime
I noticed looking at the new xbox and ps3 screens that the graphics arnt really much of an improvement over this gens. I think Nintendo really has caught on to the fact that people are going to get sick of the same old games being recycled with slightly better graphics. I think Nintendo is gonna be the system I buy if its as revolutionary as it sounds. "Touching is good, feeling is better." Nintendo is taking the next step into gaming and doing it before Sony and Microsoft, using your body and mind to control a game is pretty amazing and I am really hoping for some new games that I dont feel like ive played before.

im sick of every one say that XBOX is better than pc its not u can have way better graphic on pc and others things than u can on xbox

Trajan, as of rite now PS3 and Xbox 360 have better graphic's. Thats because they are well equipped with 512Bit video cards. While only 256Bit video cards are on the market. Soon enough we will have 512bit video cards, and a few months after the first wave come. The faster ones will follow.

the Xbox 360 will, kick butt, and you all know it but, dont want to admit it.

where did you hear you will be using your body and mind to control gaming on the nintendo?

Nothing will ever beat a controller, and 'mind' control for a game won't even be a possibility for some time to come, nor do I see a real good use of it

Zap, what are you talking about...? The consoles will lead only for a short period of time. Once new video cards arrive, you can buy them for computers. NOT for consoles. Once a console hits the market, thats as good as they can ever perform.

Neh...
w/e nintendo does, it better be good, cauze otherwise they're dead meat.

The have at least decent licenced charcters. Mario, Peach, Samus, Fox, etc....better than Sony, who has nobody, and xbox, who has that guy in the green suit and a gun.

emeraldice said:
Neh...
w/e nintendo does, it better be good, cauze otherwise they're dead meat.

No kidding but, Nintendo might even be dead before they have a chance to launch their new console. For the last few months I have been hearing rumors that if Nintendo screws up with this new Zelda game, There will be a lot of people dumping Nintendo, for good.

Yea well...Yea...you've got it right there. They need to step up and preform. I think if they can't sell hardware anymore, they hold the cards to become a software company. i mean, they've got all those rights to mario, bowser, fox, samus, everyone. Hopefully they'll do ok...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom