free to play MMOFPSRPG

TheDrunk

In Runtime
Looking for a free to play MMOFPS on PC

I am looking for one Like Warrock
would like one where you can custimize weapons toon, ect.

Last edited:
I was going to say that Loadout on the PS4 is FTP and has customization for weapons.

Yeah, dont have one of those yet. once i get back in to school in november I am thinking about getting one. or a Xbox one but i dont like the fact you have to pay microsoft for online play.

Downloading it now :p
Also am downloading Blacklight Retribution

Both of those were on PS4 too.

I just didn't get Planetside. Some people liked it a lot, but it was just too disjointed for me. You roam around looking for fights half of the time. I think picking the right server when you start is crucial.

Blacklight was actually a lot of fun. There were some neat game play mechanics in it. It doesn't really bring a lot new to the FPS genre but it plays like CoD in terms of the tight controls and accurate weapons. I used to play that quite a bit when the PS4 launched.

Both of those were on PS4 too.

I just didn't get Planetside. Some people liked it a lot, but it was just too disjointed for me. You roam around looking for fights half of the time. I think picking the right server when you start is crucial.

Blacklight was actually a lot of fun. There were some neat game play mechanics in it. It doesn't really bring a lot new to the FPS genre but it plays like CoD in terms of the tight controls and accurate weapons. I used to play that quite a bit when the PS4 launched.

I think I am gonna like blacklight more.

I watched a couple videos of PS2 and im still gonna try it but I am thinking blacklight will be better

I think I am gonna like blacklight more.

I watched a couple videos of PS2 and im still gonna try it but I am thinking blacklight will be better

Blacklight is more of a "standard FPS". Getting into the action is fast and the gun handling is familiar and works very well.

Back
Top Bottom