Food Reviews for General Gamers

Things I want today: Bacon, tomato grilled cheese. Breakfasts mentioned in my earlier post. The biggest, sloppiest cheeseburger you can find. Extra, extra crispy buffalo wings. A bucket of KFC mashed potatoes and gravy. Alaskan king crab dripping with butter. Mozzarella sticks. Really thin crust pizza. A real cheesesteak from Philly. Probably this last one more than anything else.

Edit: Fargle, I make pizzas all of the time in the summer. I do the crust on the grill and then bring it in, top it and pop it in the oven to melt the cheese.

Things I want today: Bacon, tomato grilled cheese. Breakfasts mentioned in my earlier post. The biggest, sloppiest cheeseburger you can find. Extra, extra crispy buffalo wings. A bucket of KFC mashed potatoes and gravy. Alaskan king crab dripping with butter. Mozzarella sticks. Really thin crust pizza. A real cheesesteak from Philly. Probably this last one more than anything else.

Edit: Fargle, I make pizzas all of the time in the summer. I do the crust on the grill and then bring it in, top it and pop it in the oven to melt the cheese.

Im not a thin crust guy I really love Chicago style pizza thick crust big chunks of tomatoes yum. I wish there was still an UNO around here I dont know of 1 place to get good chicago style pizza. All i can do is get frozen ones from the grocery store

Im not a thin crust guy I really love Chicago style pizza thick crust big chunks of tomatoes yum. I wish there was still an UNO around here I dont know of 1 place to get good chicago style pizza. All i can do is get frozen ones from the grocery store

-50. You don't like pizza???!! That style of pie (note I did not say pizza because it isn't) is really good, but it is completely different than real pizza. I do enjoy it from time to me though. It is quite possibly the worst thing you could eat though. Unless you ate the equivalent amount in pork fat or Crisco. Seriously look at the calories on their menu. They don't put them on their menu online for obvious reasons.

There is this take it and bake it pizza chain called Pappa Murphys here in MN not sure if its nation wide or not and most of there pizza sucks but they have this Chicken Garlic pizza and oh my its the bomb

Yea we have them down here too. Was just a minute down the road from our old apartment but I never tried any of their pizza.
I'm particularly hooked on the Sam's Choice rising crust pizza. The ones in the frozen foods, not the brown box ones near the deli. Had one of those last night.

I got Mariah to make us a thing I found on iFunny and it was really good. Grilled cheese sandwich rolls and bacon with tomato soup dipping sauce. I don't like regular tomato soup so she made her own, but it was a LOT better than I thought it would be.

Cheetos in a small bag, so you can roll the bottom and just pour that **** into your mouth without getting your hands dirty.

Yea we have them down here too. Was just a minute down the road from our old apartment but I never tried any of their pizza.
I'm particularly hooked on the Sam's Choice rising crust pizza. The ones in the frozen foods, not the brown box ones near the deli. Had one of those last night.

I got Mariah to make us a thing I found on iFunny and it was really good. Grilled cheese sandwich rolls and bacon with tomato soup dipping sauce. I don't like regular tomato soup so she made her own, but it was a LOT better than I thought it would be.

Cheetos in a small bag, so you can roll the bottom and just pour that **** into your mouth without getting your hands dirty.

Walmart also has really good pizza. Not a stretch because they are the same company. The one we like is Tuscan Vegetable. So good.

Damn it! Add tomato soup to my list.

Have you tried the jalepeno Cheetos????!! Had them yesterday for the first time and WOW!

-50. You don't like pizza???!! That style of pie (note I did not say pizza because it isn't) is really good, but it is completely different than real pizza. I do enjoy it from time to me though. It is quite possibly the worst thing you could eat though. Unless you ate the equivalent amount in pork fat or Crisco. Seriously look at the calories on their menu. They don't put them on their menu online for obvious reasons.

I will eat and enjoy both I just prefer the thick stuff

Costco pizza is some good pizza.
Dang it, now I really want pizza.

Walmart also has really good pizza. Not a stretch because they are the same company. The one we like is Tuscan Vegetable. So good.

Damn it! Add tomato soup to my list.

Have you tried the jalepeno Cheetos????!! Had them yesterday for the first time and WOW!
Really? Although I don't doubt it.

Yea, I'm not a real fan. I did eat a TON of the queso ones though, before they were discontinued. That was my BF3 snack and my friends got so ****ed from hearing crunch crunch all the time. Glad I got a mic I can mute with just a flick up (I don't like voice toggle).
cheetos-salsa-con-queso.jpg

I will eat and enjoy both I just prefer the thick stuff
I like deep dish too, and it's my favorite kind of pizza. There is this mom and pop Italian pizza place a block from my old apartment that made the best damn pizza ever (IMO). My favorite was Sicilian Lasagna. This was a medium for 14.99. The large at 16.99 was bigger than our stove top (regular full size stove).

20120814_192054.jpg~original

Costco pizza is some good pizza.
Dang it, now I really want pizza.
Costco and Sam's Club really have amazing pizza up front. I hate how every time I go to Sam's I wind up spending 1.89 extra even if I'm not hungry.

Back
Top Bottom