FO3 - Little Lamplight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharn

Lord Techie,
Am I the only one who wishes they had the opportunity to blow the whole place up? or that beth allowed all the kids to be killable from the start without modding the game? Honestly from the very moment I walked in there I wanted to open up with the Fat Man.

Could agree more.. when that puny mayor came by, I chose to kill him.. along with that dude who always kept talking (that follower)

That hyperactive little sod an biwwy an his wazer rifle where the main reasons I went an got the killable kids mod, honestly I was so irritated any annoyed by them it is unbelievable.

Haha! I definitely agree with you there. If I could have I would have wasted that little major kid right when he was done talking. And the attitude didn't stop there, when you go to rescue the other kids they have a smart mouth and it made me want to just leave them there...it could do them some good I thought:p

You know what irks me the fact it's practically essential to go there an there isn't any other option to the vault, what's worse is you know they have the caves they have locked up do you really think a group of kids armed with a assault rifle, a 10mm pistol and a few bladed weapons would stand a chance agenst a supper mutant horde? They are living practically on top of the vipers nest.

An the voices oh the voices - I don't think outside of that game I have ever heard a kid talk like a retard and where on earth do they keep coming from? when they reach 14 - 16 they are exiled to the village that has the mutant problem and I saw no signs of a nursery.

Other than the Mayor and the security guard there is another kid that sticks out in my mind not for being a little sod but just so out of place, the kid who was the "Doctor" she knew and was able to comprehend things that most of the adults in the game couldn't. For that quest where you had to track down the cyborg she knew about skin grafts and memory whipping. I know the game is sci - fi but come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom