Final Fantasy XV Discussion and tips thread

This game kind of tanks after chapter 8. It's like the last half of the game was designed on the ps2. Story could have been fleshed out a little better too. At least you can go back and play the good parts indefinitely.

I beat the adamantoise last night. Took me roughly 2 hours of wailing on that thing. At least it hardly ever attacks. I guess I'm going to go ahead and shoot for the platinum since I don't have that many trophies left. Still need the skills, 80 side quests, ascension, and royal arms trophies.
This has to do with what I was talking about before.

This game kind of tanks after chapter 8. It's like the last half of the game was designed on the ps2. Story could have been fleshed out a little better too. At least you can go back and play the good parts indefinitely.

I beat the adamantoise last night. Took me roughly 2 hours of wailing on that thing. At least it hardly ever attacks. I guess I'm going to go ahead and shoot for the platinum since I don't have that many trophies left. Still need the skills, 80 side quests, ascension, and royal arms trophies.

JEEEZ what level are you?
And yeah for me I think the story fell apart. I haven't touched it again since I beat it.
Now I'm waiting for KH 2.8

JEEEZ what level are you?
And yeah for me I think the story fell apart. I haven't touched it again since I beat it.
Now I'm waiting for KH 2.8
I'm level 86 but I'm banking exp right now to make the push to 99. Honestly I'm enjoying the post game content more than anything after chapter 8. It's worth it to keep going after the credits. The dungeons are much more inventive.

I have one more sword to get. I spent around an hour in the dungeon for it last night and accidentally hit a switch that teleported me back to the beginning. Then I have to finish one more skill level for gladiolus, and nocts fishing for the platinum.

I'm level 86 but I'm banking exp right now to make the push to 99. Honestly I'm enjoying the post game content more than anything after chapter 8. It's worth it to keep going after the credits. The dungeons are much more inventive.

I have one more sword to get. I spent around an hour in the dungeon for it last night and accidentally hit a switch that teleported me back to the beginning. Then I have to finish one more skill level for gladiolus, and nocts fishing for the platinum.

I watched a video on someone trying to get the best ultimate weapon, boss level was 120
Did you get the keys for all the caves that had a vault? Apparently there are stronger bosses over there
And then that cave that is only accessible via the flying car, this cave has no monsters, it's like a platform game once you're in there.

I watched a video on someone trying to get the best ultimate weapon, boss level was 120
Did you get the keys for all the caves that had a vault? Apparently there are stronger bosses over there
And then that cave that is only accessible via the flying car, this cave has no monsters, it's like a platform game once you're in there.
I'm glad you mentioned the vault as I ran into one last night and had no clue how to get in. Do you know?

Im assuming you're talking about the monster that you have to beat to get the zwill daggers. Ive only done one quest for that guy but it was pretty amazing, and I will eventually fight that thing because you need the daggers to speed run adamantoise.

I have the flying car but I haven't had the chance to check out that dungeon yet. There is apparently one that doesn't let you use items too. I might not do that one.

I'm glad you mentioned the vault as I ran into one last night and had no clue how to get in. Do you know?

Im assuming you're talking about the monster that you have to beat to get the zwill daggers. Ive only done one quest for that guy but it was pretty amazing, and I will eventually fight that thing because you need the daggers to speed run adamantoise.

I have the flying car but I haven't had the chance to check out that dungeon yet. There is apparently one that doesn't let you use items too. I might not do that one.
So once you beat certain dungeons.
Goto the Hunter HQ, there's an old lady you talk to and she'll give you a key that can unlock all the vaults.
For the cave where you can only fly to, you'll see a yellow line on the north west I think, that's the landing strip for that cave. There's a video showing up to beat it in less than 10 mins. However without it you can be stuck for hours

I think I somehow glitched into an earlier build of the game last night. I beat the malbodoom and it's offspring then noct just froze. The game was still running around me but I couldn't move and hitting options brought up a pause screen with filagree all over it instead of the normal screen. I turned the game off and had to redo the fight but the second time the exp payout was different and I no longer had to fight the offspring.

Fail.

Got to a point in story where my next quest step is to rest at camp.

I've been banking experience to go to the 2x hotel. Took 30 minutes to get there by bird and there's a blockade. This made me turn off the game.

Now I have to try to take an hour and see is I can get to the 1.5 experience hotel.

This game does so mucj right and so much wrong

Fail.

Got to a point in story where my next quest step is to rest at camp.

I've been banking experience to go to the 2x hotel. Took 30 minutes to get there by bird and there's a blockade. This made me turn off the game.

Now I have to try to take an hour and see is I can get to the 1.5 experience hotel.

This game does so mucj right and so much wrong

What Chapter are you in?
Have you heard of Altissia yet? you get 3X exp points however It's 10/15k.
And you are right about so much right and so much wrong.
One of my co worker is now lvl 99 and beat pretty much the toughest boss to get the Ultimate weapon.
I can't find a good reason to go back to the game.
If you haven't watched the movie or anime, I would definitely recommend them.
Anime is 5 episodes and 1 hour total, it's free on YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom