Far Cry Primal - #RockStick

hmm... I liked Far Cry 3 and 4 and was thinking this new Far Cry is on my short list, but am waiting for a price drop, same with Rise of the Tomb Raider, and a few others.

hmm... I liked Far Cry 3 and 4 and was thinking this new Far Cry is on my short list, but am waiting for a price drop, same with Rise of the Tomb Raider, and a few others.

Tomb raider is awesome. Play that before uncharted.

Gamehunters Unite!

I watched PS4 game footage, it was freakin bad dude. Like the game itself looks like they made it 4 years ago.

I don't know man...I played it last night, trying to see this "made it 4 years ago" look you see and I must be blind.

The environment is beautiful and atmosphere is spot on to me.

Honestly, I'm leaning towards the feeling that you are just poo-pooing the graphics because it isn't super high PC resolution rig graphics. Apples to oranges.

I don't know man...I played it last night, trying to see this "made it 4 years ago" look you see and I must be blind.

The environment is beautiful and atmosphere is spot on to me.

Honestly, I'm leaning towards the feeling that you are just poo-pooing the graphics because it isn't super high PC resolution rig graphics. Apples to oranges.
I've played the game on PC, there's no apples to oranges. The game has been the same since Farcry 3 and it's standing out bad. The console versions looks even worse than the PC version. I'm definitely not the only one saying this. Ubisoft is making money by rehashing what they know people will gladly gobble up. Far Cry, Assassin's Creed, and now Watch Dogs.

Thanks for the opinions guys. "Rise of Tomb Raider" is next- as soon as I can get a bit of a break on the price.

Back
Top Bottom