533MHz FSB
1024 MB DDR2 Dual Channel Memory
INtel Graohics Media Accelerator 900
128 MB Shared Memory

WOW req.

Processor: 800MHz or higher CPU.
RAM: 256Mb or more.
Video: GeForce 2 or better
Hard Drive Space: 3Gb or more available.

Sorry, I don't know much about computers, but the only thing that i think might be a problem is the "MHz" thing..do you think i would still be able to install and play?

Integrated Graphics is going to be your problem. You need something better than that to handle it. It might not even install. Other than that the rest is great! This is a laptop isnt it? You really have about 870MB of RAM not 1gb because the 128 shared memory is coming out of your gig for video.

yeah its a labtop..i guess ill just ask a friend to let me borrow their Cd's to see if it will install..thanks alot of the help, and yeah its a labtop

is it a really bad problem like i cant install it problem or is it ill play but i cant everything on max settings problem

You probably play but your framerate might be poor, so your game might be a little jerky, give it a try with your friends account and see how it is.

A Geforce 2 isn't much better than integrated graphics these days.

you should be able to play it fine because you have 128mb memory for your graphics and geforce2 only has about 32 or 64.

bizolt said:
My computer

Intel Pentium M Processor 750
1.86 GHz
2MB L2 Cache
533MHz FSB
1024 MB DDR2 Dual Channel Memory
INtel Graohics Media Accelerator 900
128 MB Shared Memory

WOW req.

Processor: 800MHz or higher CPU.
RAM: 256Mb or more.
Video: GeForce 2 or better
Hard Drive Space: 3Gb or more available.

Sorry, I don't know much about computers, but the only thing that i think might be a problem is the "MHz" thing..do you think i would still be able to install and play?

About the only thing that I see being a problem is your video. However i got a freind that is playing WoW on a Maxtrox Millenium 2 32Mb Video. And that card predates the GF2.

bizolt said:
is it a really bad problem like i cant install it problem or is it ill play but i cant everything on max settings problem
You will not be able to play every thing on max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom