Emulators and Roms

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'v used many emulators for Atari 5200,SNES, Master System, GameGear, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, Playstation, and also for legacy computers like the one that i still have in the closet: Amstrad CPC464. they all take roms except for the ones that have CD's like they mentioned before.

Emulators are awesome because not only do they take you back in your early days (has anybody ever played Chicken Egg on an Amstrad CPC or the Tennis game on the Atari?) but they give you a chance to see what you never could when you were 10 because you couldn't afford it!!!

jolancer said:
to find what your looking for, this is what i suggest...
try a web search for ('_______' bittorrents) or ('_______' mIRC channels)

and or try p2p prog's... Shareaza , Ares , eMule ...and search inside those fora cd image format.

Sounds like a plan. ;) Just downloaded Shareaza, heard about it yesterday.

Re: "The scene..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
OK. Here's one, but be i was hoping that i could put up the one that was 800x600 resolution, but i'm having troubles with my vid card.:( So here it is:) :

Yeah! I know! it's terrible, but that's the way it turned out, OK!:( :cool:

That's for PS1 right?

there are a lot of ps1 emulators, but u only need 1 'EpsxE' <--that ones the best(has the best plugin for GFX to allow antialiesing/filtering/FPS controle/etc) www.epsxe.com ,others found at www.emulator-zone.com

EDIT- o yea 'psx Bios' and 'plugins' downloaded separitly, i forget where, should be easy to google or something.

"Age of Epsxe..."

Here's some screens i took with Adripsx ILE edition from http://adripsx.psxemu.com/ ...

Tomb Raider III:
Larashot2.jpg

Larashot3.jpg

Oh. I thought i had more than that. lol :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom