Elder Scrolls Online for PS4/Xbox One

Still digging ESO, but I am kind of tired of how they have the quests setup. So many fetch/deliver quests.

Found this today, and while its Skyrim, very much applies to the absurdity of some of the quests in ESO

zP5M9t8.jpg

W637zNt.jpg

Still digging ESO, but I am kind of tired of how they have the quests setup. So many fetch/deliver quests.

Found this today, and while its Skyrim, very much applies to the absurdity of some of the quests in ESO

zP5M9t8.jpg

W637zNt.jpg

Was there supposed to be a video/link here?

I used to like fetch/deliver quests for a change of pace in Oblivion. Looking at these screenshots makes me want to play again!

I was kind of excited to see the update for this game for E3.

In the fall--anyone at any level can play with anyone and it will scale. This is absolutely huge for this game.

I might even go back in and check it out.

I saw the announcement for the Skyrim Remaster, and boy howdy I'm looking verrrry forward to that. Mods on the console will be SOOO NIIIICE (I want to be able to kill children and NPCs) I'm going through the Dragonborn DLC right now and will probably tackle Dawnguard next.

Bumping because I'm back into playing this game and there have been some significant improvements to grouping already...

1. Dungeon Finder works almost instantly now. Queuing up means about a 5 minute wait time for a pick up group TOPS.

2. Filling roles in dungeon finder is way easier. If someone leaves the group, you get an option to back fill the position and usually it fills very quickly.

3. Dungeon dailies seem to be a thing now and there are great rewards for doing them.

All in all, between this and the "One Tamriel" patch coming in October, I think I'll be sticking with this game for awhile longer.

The One Tamriel patch is imminent as of October 18.

Now is as good of a time to get into this game than ever.

This means anyone can play with anyone regardless of level.

Don't have a high enough light level to play with your friends? No problem. This isn't Destiny.

Also--One Tamriel opens up the entire map to everyone and the quest lines scale based on your level, so that means you can experience 2/3rds more content regardless of which faction you choose.

It's kind of a big deal.

The One Tamriel patch is imminent as of October 18.

Now is as good of a time to get into this game than ever.

This means anyone can play with anyone regardless of level.

Don't have a high enough light level to play with your friends? No problem. This isn't Destiny.

Also--One Tamriel opens up the entire map to everyone and the quest lines scale based on your level, so that means you can experience 2/3rds more content regardless of which faction you choose.

It's kind of a big deal.
I'd like to jump back in just to see the rest of the map, but I don't have the hard drive space to put this beast back on my ps4 right now.

Back
Top Bottom