EA Access for XBox One

I'm pretty happy with ps plus. Xbox needs to get in the game with their gold games.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Enjoy your game.

I'm pretty sure you have ever to pay 60 right away but either way it's still cool to be able to buy before everybody else

No, you don't, unless they changed things. As long as you were an EA Season Ticket subscriber you were able to begin downloading the game 72 hours before release without having to purchase anything.

Then, once the time was up and the game officially released is your download became locked behind a paywall. It sounds like Access is going to be the same thing, only five days instead of three.

I am just finishing up my first month of EA Access. It isn't a bad deal. They are saying that once a game is in the vault it won't leave. So with BF4 you get access to the core game, but still have to pay for the DLC. Personally, I have spent the month binge gaming FIFA '14. I will discontinue after my month is up because Destiny and Forza Horizon 2 will own me for the foreseeable future.

Back
Top Bottom