E3 Twenty Thirteen

I loved Lament of Innocence and Aria of Sorrow on the PS2. They were so awesome. I, for reasons unknown to me, have not played a single one for the 360. I even got Symphony of the Night digitally the first week I had my 360/

Lament of Innocence was a great game never played the other ps2 one though

Does this sound like anything? It's from Wikipedia in reference to telescreens...

O'Brien claims that he, as a member of the Inner Party, can turn off his telescreen (although etiquette dictates only for half an hour at a time). It is possible that this claim was false and the screen still functioned as a listening surveillance device, as after Winston and Julia are taken into the Ministry of Love, their recorded audio conversation with the telescreen "off" is played back to Winston. The screens are monitored by the Thought Police. However, it is never made explicitly clear how many screens are monitored at once, or what the precise criteria (if any) for monitoring a given screen are (although we do see that during an exercise program that Winston takes part in every morning, the instructor can see him, meaning telescreens are possibly an early variant of videophones). Telescreens do not have night vision technology, thus, they cannot surveil in the dark. This is compensated by the fact that telescreens are incredibly sensitive, and they are said to pick up a heartbeat. As Winston describes, "...even a back can be revealing..."

Does this sound like anything? It's from Wikipedia in reference to telescreens...

O'Brien claims that he, as a member of the Inner Party, can turn off his telescreen (although etiquette dictates only for half an hour at a time). It is possible that this claim was false and the screen still functioned as a listening surveillance device, as after Winston and Julia are taken into the Ministry of Love, their recorded audio conversation with the telescreen "off" is played back to Winston. The screens are monitored by the Thought Police. However, it is never made explicitly clear how many screens are monitored at once, or what the precise criteria (if any) for monitoring a given screen are (although we do see that during an exercise program that Winston takes part in every morning, the instructor can see him, meaning telescreens are possibly an early variant of videophones). Telescreens do not have night vision technology, thus, they cannot surveil in the dark. This is compensated by the fact that telescreens are incredibly sensitive, and they are said to pick up a heartbeat. As Winston describes, "...even a back can be revealing..."
is it a "1984" refrence

From Software just announced a game for Vita and PS4, but I can't seem to find any pics of it. Destiny of Spirits is the name.

Back
Top Bottom