E3 game releases!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzfan

In Runtime
which game are you most looking forward too? here r some i am lok forward to, and some other sthat seem to be looking good.

Killing Day
Killzone 2
Ghost Recon 3
Unreal 2007
Quake 4
F1
Call of Duty 2

quake 4 gona be interesting to c what they come up with. ID software has come a long way :D

Theres was a HL2 looking game called I-8 that had pretty amazing graphics. I am still not convinced sony is showing actual game footage though.

Unreal 2007 and COD 2 sound interesting. Im more interested in COD, wonder what new features it will have.

U-Toast said:
quake 4 gona be interesting to c what they come up with. ID software has come a long way :D
I just hope it not another tunnel crawl like Doom III.

I am more interested in UT2k7.

Did u guys see the footage of Killzone 2? It was amazing, aww inspiring, and freakin incredible!!!! There is a debate as to whether it was actually gameplay though. If it was, I'm getting PS3 because Killzone 2 will be a Halo killer. If you havent seen the footage I highly suggest you track it down. Google Killzone 2 E3 video or something. Seriously... amazing.

Killzone looks cool, i havent seen any trailers though, to lazy to look lol. Its going to take ALOT not just to be as good as Halo, but take it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom