E3 2015

Ghostsong

Tactical Espionage Poster
We're less than a month away. My prediction is MS takes this one. They'll be showing Halo, Gears, an unannounced Rare title, Tomb Raider, and probably some crackdown. I wouldn't be surprised to see another 3rd party exclusive announcement.

I think Sony is going to be showing no man's sky, arkham knight, and uncharted. We'll probably see the rumoured guerrilla games rpg too, and I wouldn't be surprised to see some project morpheus stuff shown. I think they'd need some miracle surprise to top MS though.

Nintendo will surely be showing off Zelda and Mario maker.

Bethesda will be there to show Doom and probably Fallout, so they should easily be the highlight of the publisher keynotes.

Ea will be heavily promoting battlefront.

Any surprises you guys are hoping for?

No. I'd be awesome if they had aquired some outside license, but it'll probably end up being more killzone.

i want to see Bethesda announce fallout 4, im craving another fallout game. i like to see more D&D based games like pillars of eternity. i hear there is another Baldurs gate in the works hmmm.

i want to see Bethesda announce fallout 4, im craving another fallout game. i like to see more D&D based games like pillars of eternity. i hear there is another Baldurs gate in the works hmmm.

Rumors are that it'll be announced...but we'll just have to see.

I wonder what location they'll do.

I really hope that Bioware shows us some of the next Mass Effect. If they do, that would probably be my biggest takeaway from E3.

Fallout please I think we will see a new final Fantasy also.

I agree. Microsoft will do well. This xmas.

Game Hunters Unite

Fallout please I think we will see a new final Fantasy also.

I agree. Microsoft will do well. This xmas.

Game Hunters Unite
We'll see more of FF XV for sure and (hopefully) KH3. I'm always hoping to see the 7 remake become reality but at this point I don't see it happening.

Also forgot about Resident Evil 7. That should be announced since we already know it's in development.

Edit: Sony also has Persona 5 as an exclusive. That's big for me and I hope we see it at the show. MS will probably still take the holiday season this year though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom