E3 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Microsoft didn't seem to have very many non-Kinect exclusives. :/ (from what I saw)

Yeah it was pretty disappointing - only interesting thing is the Halo:CE re-development. And Halo 4, sorta.

Microsofts conference was pretty poor. One or two good games like Tomb Raider and Ghost Recon that looked cool. EA's event was good, BF3 looking totally awesome. Ubisofts was fairly good too, just annoying mr caffeine presenting it. Sony's presser was good, Uncharted 3 and Uncharted: Golden Abbyss looked amazing. That Dust game looked good too.

$249 for PSV is a killer price, happy about that. Gametrailers filled the gaps between each press conference well, with people such as main editor of Kotaku on the show and some good discussions and game previews going on. Skyrim looked ****ing awesome :D

I consumed 2L of coke from that epic 5pm to 3am video viewing experience, but it was awesome. Watched every second with a few friends who i was on Teamspeak with. Unfortunately i am paying for that 2L of coke this morning with bad stomach pains :p

Microsofts conference was pretty poor. One or two good games like Tomb Raider and Ghost Recon that looked cool. EA's event was good, BF3 looking totally awesome. Ubisofts was fairly good too, just annoying mr caffeine presenting it. Sony's presser was good, Uncharted 3 and Uncharted: Golden Abbyss looked amazing. That Dust game looked good too.

$249 for PSV is a killer price, happy about that. Gametrailers filled the gaps between each press conference well, with people such as main editor of Kotaku on the show and some good discussions and game previews going on. Skyrim looked ****ing awesome :D

I consumed 2L of coke from that epic 5pm to 3am video viewing experience, but it was awesome. Watched every second with a few friends who i was on Teamspeak with. Unfortunately i am paying for that 2L of coke this morning with bad stomach pains :p

And 870 calories of pure sucrose, the worst kind of carb.

I don't get to sit and watch E3 all day because it is finals week -_-

Actually yeah, that's pretty awesome. Solves any splitscreen issues :)

You would then need to purchase the game. and if you wanted to play in 3D, the point of the monitor, that will be extra.. So its pretty cool tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom