Dying Light: The Following Now Has a Release Date

Mets if you're going ps4 i could reroll a new character I'm central time though and usually work till ten

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Mets if you're going ps4 i could reroll a new character I'm central time though and usually work till ten

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Sorry xbone.

Moved my ps4 to my man cave and never play it there.

Gamehunters Unite!

I've been waiting for the base game to go really cheap...but it still hasn't broken past like $20 (at least) I think... Kinda surprised. Apparently it holds up well even after like a year lol.

I've been waiting for the base game to go really cheap...but it still hasn't broken past like $20 (at least) I think... Kinda surprised. Apparently it holds up well even after like a year lol.

Supposedly the original version now automatically updates to the enhanced version with new modes and other improvements. This is without the dlc.

Gamehunters Unite!

this expansion is pretty sweet. i guess i didn't notice the legend lvs b4 this stuff is legit man.
with legend skills u can make guns actually worth a damn. i'm really digging the driving and all the cool stuff that can be unlocked for it.

2016-02-12_00001.jpg

So the DLC seems pretty good. I did a few missions and so far its fun but very hard. Its a big step up in difficultly from the vanilla game. Also its freaking huge map and kinda a pain to get around even with a car I really wish there was fast travel

I'll say I'm really glad I got back into it sadly though this will make me put off fall out 4 for much longer

Get scwifty

Back
Top Bottom