Dying Light: The Following Now Has a Release Date

I totally loved playing dying light with my buddy. He's a total scary Kat to so I enjoyed freaking him out lol. I can't wait good thing I got the reason pass.

Anyone grabbing this

Edit: wow they want 29.99 for this dlc. Did i read that right?

Last edited:
dude i have it already but i might not play it.......my damn save got deleted and i'm not replying 66hrs of game since the fallowing requires a save from the main campaign. im currently trying to see if i can get a save download to work since i had the game completed and all skill unlocked. i don't want start the following at basically lv 1 since there will be much harder enemies and all my stuff is gone.... oh well lol.

i managed to fix it and get a save working...thank god. i'm really looking forward to this one.

Last edited:
dude i have it already but i might not play it.......my damn save got deleted and i'm not replying 66hrs of game since the fallowing requires a save from the main campaign. im currently trying to see if i can get a save download to work since i had the game completed and all skill unlocked. i don't want start the following at basically lv 1 since there will be much harder enemies and all my stuff is gone.... oh well lol.

i managed to fix it and get a save working...thank god. i'm really looking forward to this one.

wow that would have sucked big time

im digging it so far. i only done a few missions and got the car, now i need to farm running over zombies with it a bit to get driver lvs so i can upgrade it. so i was looking in the shops and one had bolts......so there is a crossbow in this one? well i really hope so lol.

I purchased today the vanilla game (price matched for 19 at Walmart) and the season pass from Amazon for 20. 40 out the door.

I'm going to start from scratch. It's been a year since I started the game last time.....thanks to ajacks for lending me the game last year.

The reviews have been great for this.

Gamehunters Unite!

Back
Top Bottom