Dragon's Crown

thats correct and im giving my friend my ps3 when the ps4 comes in

So, once the PS4 releases, you won't be able to play your PS3 games anymore. Do you not want to play them anymore or something? I'm confused.

I'm gonna keep my 360/PS3 around for a bit longer. Mainly the 360 for GTA V though.

I'll be keeping both of my PS3s. One will move into the living room and the other will stay where it's at.

So this game... what makes it so cool? I've seen the graphics, but isn't it just another 4 person sidescroller, like the Simpsons, TMNT, Scott Pilgrim and many other games? I'm just curious what sets it apart.

So, once the PS4 releases, you won't be able to play your PS3 games anymore. Do you not want to play them anymore or something? I'm confused.

I'm gonna keep my 360/PS3 around for a bit longer. Mainly the 360 for GTA V though.
once i beat a game i rarely pick it back up and i know my friend (not omo) will reallly appreciate the kick down

thats correct and im giving my friend my ps3 when the ps4 comes in

I will be keeping mine and all my games i dont really like selling that stuff what if I want to play Demons Souls or something maybe KZ3 or God of War I dont want to buy them again on psn for my PS4

Ya I think I'll keep the PS3 around just in case but then probably move it to the bedroom because its a great media center.

Back
Top Bottom