Dragon Age: Inquistion

The experience was not as enjoyable as Origins because they changed up certain game mechanics to simplify battling which ****ed me off as it was perfect before. It was also shorter to me and didn't really have depth of character like the first one did. I played both all the way through and spent a long time playing each to get the full experience.

I heard there was a lot less fighting in wilderness areas too. I loved those areas of the first game.

i cant wait for this game. this si the one game im been waiting on since they announced it.
i loved the first one played it several time as well as the second. Dragon Age and Mass Effect series are my babys lol

Still haven't played Mass Effect, but anyone who talks about it does so in praises. Same with Fallout. I watched a friend play Fallout, and all I could think was that it was a radioactive Skyrim. What are your thoughts?

Still haven't played Mass Effect, but anyone who talks about it does so in praises. Same with Fallout. I watched a friend play Fallout, and all I could think was that it was a radioactive Skyrim. What are your thoughts?

For Mass Effect, play it, all three games. The first game starts off a little slow, but it has a strong story backing it and it's great once it really begins to take off. Mass Effect 2 is a gaming masterpiece, nuff said. Mass Effect 3 has the best combat and the Citadel DLC which adds another 12 + hours of gameplay, as well as a "true" sendoff for the series, because the regualr ending sucks and has 400 billion plot holes.

For Fallout, your radioactive Skyrim assesment is actually pretty accurate; if you like Elder Scrolls games, you'll most likely enjoy Fallout. The difference obviously is that it takes place in places like California, DC, Vegas, etc, as opposed to a fantasy kingdom, and it uses modern weapons rather than arrows and magic. The rest of the core gameplay is pretty similar, not much of a main story but tons of side quests, exploration, the same type of dialogue/choices, etc.

Mass Effect 3 is actually pretty close to master piece status also IMO. Even with the ending its a great game

Mass Effect 3 is actually pretty close to master piece status also IMO. Even with the ending its a great game

The combat, yes, but compared to ME2...actually don't even compare them because ME2 is in a different league. ME3 was a lot of fun, but to me it felt like a scramble to tie up loose ends and finish the story. It lacked the awesome loyalty missions from ME2 and as a result the special abilities you could learn from each person. For me that was a major step backwards. I also assumed there would be more massive missions like the last one in ME2, but nope. I just expected ME3 to pick up where ME2 left off and keep going from there, but it didn't in any way.

Back
Top Bottom