Dragon Age: Inquisition

I am starting to get tired of this game. It's great but too long. Just going to plow through the last two missions.

Edit: Beat story last night. Main boss has a ton of build up and is a complete pushover. Now I can pick a few missions and dungeons to complete leading up until Tuesday. Maybe pick up Hardline. Looks like a lot of fun and I have a FPS itch.

Last edited:
Agree. For facing the biggest baddest dude I'm the universe, it was easier than beating a dragon.

Very frustrated about the final fight. Not so much about the epilogue.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Busy managing Dragon Age's terrible inventory system.

He wasnt to bad for me. On the first game u seriously build some op toons. My rouge was assassin mastery and had a lot of dex/cunning and more strength than my warrior. So he was able to wear full plate and still sneak and back stab lol.

Yeah love wen game give u the liberty to branch out and be more than ur supposed to. Like elder scrolls games do. On dragon age to i used the admin tools to customize toon classes like my archer having the special skill tree that only another party members can have.

Omo you still playing this I really need to play it again and do the DLC. It just didnt grab me like the 1st one did though

Omo you still playing this I really need to play it again and do the DLC. It just didnt grab me like the 1st one did though

I am still playing it. I have about 70 hours in right now. I am just taking my time exploring. I am really enjoying it, but I would agree that it doesn't have the same greatness that Origins did. It is fantastic though. My biggest complaint would be the war table and the lack of direction. Nothing really pulls you towards anything. Most of the time I just unlock and area and aimlessly roam to uncover the entire map and do quests as I go. I liked the spell casting more in the first game too. IIRC I could cast a ton of different spells, not just ones that I have hot keyed. I am playing a Rift Mage and he is super powerful now. Awesome class.

I am still playing it. I have about 70 hours in right now. I am just taking my time exploring. I am really enjoying it, but I would agree that it doesn't have the same greatness that Origins did. It is fantastic though. My biggest complaint would be the war table and the lack of direction. Nothing really pulls you towards anything. Most of the time I just unlock and area and aimlessly roam to uncover the entire map and do quests as I go. I liked the spell casting more in the first game too. IIRC I could cast a ton of different spells, not just ones that I have hot keyed. I am playing a Rift Mage and he is super powerful now. Awesome class.

thats what i plyed also

thats what i plyed also

Was rough going at first because without the cooldown and mana regen passives and bonuses my dude just sort of stood around a lot. I had to really focus on keeping barrier up as much as possible on the party. Once I got Blackwall, I made him and Cassandra sword and board with a focus on any ability that builds guard. They are pretty much invincible now. Even on dragons. Makes my life a lot easier. No more micro-managing.

Back
Top Bottom