Dos!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

simplynoclue

Solid State Member
A reason why I am going back to Xp!!!, Vista and Dos = Kaput!!!. Anyway just like to share my love for dos games from the late 80's and early 90's.

I still play Street Rod II to this very day, It actually runs on my new laptop (Xp) which is missing drivers. would have to be my fav game of all time on any platform.

I used to love Graeme Souness Soccer Mananger and Tom Landry's Strategy Football as well.

Some classics were treehouse, playroom and granny's garden too. obviously this was more when i was little-ish.

Gizmos and Gadgets was massive as well!!! Oh I miss my dos games hopefully I will have them back by tonight!!!.

Does anyone remember that game, I think it's called Zoopack where you like in a zoo and you solve different problems when you get around to a section like animal sections?

Love some of those old dnd games, dosbox works as was mentioned, xp and vista only emulate dos and therfore don't support all the needed functions.

Dude, use Dosbox, seriously. Every game I happened to have tried it works perfectly for, sound, mouse support, everything.

I miss some of the old dos games and the dos days.. with the old BBS systems with LoRD and Planets.. anyone ever play them?

I think a lot of people miss the old school days. I've been looking at old hardware on ebay lately and old 386 and 486 machines are selling for hundreds of dollars. People wanting to relive the glory days I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom