Distracted during a video game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO!!!! Now that was pwnage. He should of tea-bagged him.

Unfortunately tea-bagging is no good in cod. In games like bf where you just looked up at the sky when you died, tea-bagging was quite nice.

Wonder how many people in game now notice his name. Bet he gets a fair share of crap about it

If this is pc, he could probably just change his name if he is getting that much crap. I for one don't use my regular name that much actually.

I laughed at this, and my girlfriend asked what I laughed at. If you get this scenario, just ignore the question. It was a failed attempt to try and explain.

Unfortunately tea-bagging is no good in cod. In games like bf where you just looked up at the sky when you died, tea-bagging was quite nice.

If this is pc, he could probably just change his name if he is getting that much crap. I for one don't use my regular name that much actually.

You can actually, just in game settings change the controls from:

"Toggle Crouch" to "Go To Crouch" then you can T-Bag by repeating Ctrl or w/e your Crouch button is :D.

You can actually, just in game settings change the controls from:

"Toggle Crouch" to "Go To Crouch" then you can T-Bag by repeating Ctrl or w/e your Crouch button is :D.

i think he meant that you can't see them do it to you all that well..so doing it to people isn't as fun lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom