Diablo 3

That would cause me to immediately uninstall it and never play it again. Are you sure there isn't a previous backup on the cloud?

The cloud was the first place I went to after seeing it, and the only file there was the one it had just loaded when I installed the game. I'm really not sure how only those select few survived.

The cloud was the first place I went to after seeing it, and the only file there was the one it had just loaded when I installed the game. I'm really not sure how only those select few survived.
I will try mine tonight and I had evey guy to max

I've been playing this a couple nights a week just to mindlessly kill some time. My plus is expired right now but I could probably send you some crusader equipment popo.

I will try mine tonight and I had evey guy to max

I would if I were you, hopefully they're still around.

I've been playing this a couple nights a week just to mindlessly kill some time. My plus is expired right now but I could probably send you some crusader equipment popo.

I wouldn't mind that at all, my good man! It will be enough of a slog to get back up to 70, so it'd make a nice benefit to time spent.

Anything you feel necessary to spare, I'm very grateful for. I really liked Tank Hammerdin, Defender of the Light, and would like to be able to re-live that build.
Sorry I totally forgot about to send you that stuff. Galaxy of heroes unexpectedly got the ship update early last night so that's all I did.

Back
Top Bottom