Diablo 3

I filled in the map for the new area last night. It has one small cave and one large one. There doesn't seem to be anything exclusive to it outside a few books, but I did get a new legendary flail drop while going through it.

I played through all 3 new areas last night, and honestly felt a slight bit of disappointment. I'm sure it will abate with a few more play-throughs, but I wasn't as impressed with Greyhollow Island as I wanted to be. I found 1 lore clue, and only 2 sub areas, 1 of which was as big as Adria's cellar, nothing to it, no additional lore, nothing down there to interact with. I almost felt like it was a glitch or something! But, aside from that, I found a SoJ and another Legendary item that was a throwback to the first (maybe second) game, and was pretty happy about that. All in all, so far I'm happiest with the addition of the Ruins of Sescheron, but I'll be more than happy to go back through these other new areas and hopefully learn more about what's going on there. I'll also probably craft a full set just to see what the set dungeons are like.

So there was a new thign with the Cube deal I had a page I found long long time ago and it let me turn it to a differtn page but other than that did very little. Not sure what is was about

So there was a new thign with the Cube deal I had a page I found long long time ago and it let me turn it to a differtn page but other than that did very little. Not sure what is was about
That's part of some stupid Lost Easter egg and you're right it doesn't actually do anything.

Have any of you been able to do a set dungeon? I tried to get into one with crimson gear since there's only3 pieces, but it wouldn't let me in. Do I have to have one of those sets that have 4-5 pieces?

That's part of some stupid Lost Easter egg and you're right it doesn't actually do anything.

Have any of you been able to do a set dungeon? I tried to get into one with crimson gear since there's only3 pieces, but it wouldn't let me in. Do I have to have one of those sets that have 4-5 pieces?

My understanding of the Set Dungeon is that it requires a 6-piece set. Likely one of the higher end ones.

I only played a short time. I am down to try one this weekend though if you want. Also I seen a lot of those JLA sets that came out last are disappearing. you can still get Grodd but the Darkseid one is out now. I wish I had got it

I only played a short time. I am down to try one this weekend though if you want. Also I seen a lot of those JLA sets that came out last are disappearing. you can still get Grodd but the Darkseid one is out now. I wish I had got it
There was a darkseid set on amazon warehouse the other day for $46 but it looks like it's gone now. Check back because they occasionally get random out of print sets.

There was a darkseid set on amazon warehouse the other day for $46 but it looks like it's gone now. Check back because they occasionally get random out of print sets.

yeah I need to cool it on the buying Useless stuff to display purchases. I did buy the mini set of Batman Vs. Superman though

Re-installed Diablo 3 to my PS4 today, and when I went in to select a character, all but the first 4 I made were gone, along with every item they had on them (which was a helluva lot) so I begrudgingly started a new Crusader, and hope to return him to his predecessor's former tank glory. But I was super bummed.

Re-installed Diablo 3 to my PS4 today, and when I went in to select a character, all but the first 4 I made were gone, along with every item they had on them (which was a helluva lot) so I begrudgingly started a new Crusader, and hope to return him to his predecessor's former tank glory. But I was super bummed.

That would cause me to immediately uninstall it and never play it again. Are you sure there isn't a previous backup on the cloud?

Back
Top Bottom