Diablo 3

I still haven't messed around with that, but it sounds like it would be really handy...?

Git it boi!
It definitely is. You just have to get the materials from doing the bounties in each act one time. Then you can destroy one piece of armor, jewelry, and weapon to permanently keep those effects. It's awesome for pieces that have cool effects that you've completely out leveled. I know have a treasure goblin, release a poison cloud that does 1300% damage after10 kills, and arc lightning at any enemy that tries to attack me.

It definitely is. You just have to get the materials from doing the bounties in each act one time. Then you can destroy one piece of armor, jewelry, and weapon to permanently keep those effects. It's awesome for pieces that have cool effects that you've completely out leveled. I know have a treasure goblin, release a poison cloud that does 1300% damage after10 kills, and arc lightning at any enemy that tries to attack me.

Holy sh*t! That could definitely be legit. Do you get to pick any ability the items have to offer?

Holy sh*t! That could definitely be legit. Do you get to pick any ability the items have to offer?

Basically the way it works is you can take a special ability (orange text) off of legendary weapons/armor but you destroy it in the process. It works with anything that has one of the special abilities. I do not think you can take the set bonuses as an option though.

Basically the way it works is you can take a special ability (orange text) off of legendary weapons/armor but you destroy it in the process. It works with anything that has one of the special abilities. I do not think you can take the set bonuses as an option though.

That's awesome. You really get some good rolls sometimes, and it adds a whole 'nother benefit to farming!

TAKE NOTE DESTINY

tried new area a bit seems cool also some little updates also like for the demon hunter skill that makes you hit harder for a bit there is a timer that shows how long it last now

Back
Top Bottom