Diablo 3

So is anyone but me grabbing this when it comes out for the PS3 its coming up fast

PS4 release next year. Might be worth waiting for that one.

i have it on pc and stoppedplaying it

I played it for 10 hours on PC and lost interest. Story wasn't there, the only thing that saves it is the ability to dungeon crawl with buddies.

Agreed with you guys. My friend and I got it at launch and we put in a good 40-60 hours going through Hell mode or whatever. Then the game was just too much on the hardest difficulty and the auction house was ****ed up.

They've done a lot of improvements and such since then, but I haven't played it since the first month of its release.

I'm not really into games about mexican fighting chickens, but I'll probably pick this up on PS4 if nothing else is dropping around the same time.

I'm not really into games about mexican fighting chickens, but I'll probably pick this up on PS4 if nothing else is dropping around the same time.

I think Destiny will be releasing around the same time.

Mostly from curiosity... is anyone else getting this on console besides slay and omo?
Obviously slay is excited for this and saw omo make a post about trying in somewhere..

Back
Top Bottom