Destiny VS Evolve

It's the same carton as a gallon of milk, only it had water in it. I have one of those insulated water bottles that keeps it cold for like 4 or 5 hours, so I by the gallons for $1 at the grocery store.

I decided to keep an empty one and start filling it up with loose coins. You'd be surprised how much it builds up over time, if I let it fill it will easily be over $200, if not $300 like you said.

Haha yeah that's a great way to earn easy money, as well a job loss and criminal charges.

oh I thought you meant like the big culligan bottles

LOL Christ, no. He doesn't waste those. He makes gravity bongs out of them.

ha gravity bongs I remember those. Sometime I think I should start smoking weed again. But its just to damn expensive these days I dont need a $280 Oz. especially when I get ripped off of 1 hit of some dirt weed anyway.

Once its legal im smoking up like a mofo though

ha gravity bongs I remember those. Sometime I think I should start smoking weed again. But its just to damn expensive these days I dont need a $280 Oz. especially when I get ripped off of 1 hit of some dirt weed anyway.

Once its legal im smoking up like a mofo though

LOL I have never been a pot smoker....or a pole smoker for that matter. Nothing against either of them though.

LOL I have never been a pot smoker....or a pole smoker for that matter. Nothing against either of them though.

I used to be a huge pot head back in my youth but last 5-8 yrs I hardly ever smoke and when I do i get so stoned i cant function in public. Makes me wonder how i used to smoke all day everyday even at work and stuff

Watched even more destiny streaming today...

Gahd dang man...it looks pretty but it also looks like it feels like a halo game. Not a fan of halo...

:-(

--Sent from my Blast Processing Doritto chip from Space Station Four.

Back
Top Bottom