Destiny 2

They could easily hotfix it on PC the instant the problem came up.

That's true. I kind of like how they handled it though. They made a joke out of it and it was actually funny. I mean, it ruins Trials and Crucible for the weekend, but I have other stuff to play. Imagine taking a full squad with those into the raid though. Holy ****!

It ruins a lot of people's weekends, and for once mine. It would be funny ha ha if it wasn't widely available, now crucible will be riddled and I actually have tomorrow off. Funny ha ha as in one of my friends has it and I was gonna ride that coat tail to flawless LOL.

So is this game a bust? I never see people playing it anymore. My roommate was super into Destiny 1 and he was so excited for Destiny 2 but he has already stopped playing. He was telling me over the weekend that there is some instant gratification in the beginning but there isn't much to play for in the long run. I don't know but I definitely felt his sadness by not having as much fun as he thought he was gonna have when it first dropped

So is this game a bust? I never see people playing it anymore. My roommate was super into Destiny 1 and he was so excited for Destiny 2 but he has already stopped playing. He was telling me over the weekend that there is some instant gratification in the beginning but there isn't much to play for in the long run. I don't know but I definitely felt his sadness by not having as much fun as he thought he was gonna have when it first dropped

They are playing pubg in xbox. Just kidding. It comes our tomorrow. I'm getting it.

I played just yesterday, ran through the Raid Lair, which has some incredible visuals, and fun puzzles. Nice change of pace, really. Gonna see if we can wrap it up tonight I think, most of my group wanted to keep playing the Monster Hunter Beta before it closed.

Back
Top Bottom