Defending Super Earth: A Helldivers Thread

Yeah I like it. Definitely a good group game. Easier than I thought it would be. Especially when you get the mech. The turrets are awesome too.

I picked this up on Friday, I'm having a blast with it so far. Just unlocked the APC and it's amazing.

If you've ever played Alien Swarm on PC, this is just like it except that it's a full featured game.

Played a bit of it this over the weekend. Hit level 11 I think. Got the exoskeleton unlocked and the APC too.

I strongly urge people to use their research points on the revive skill and the UAV skill before anything else. This way you can revive someone every 5 seconds rather than waiting a long and horrible 20 seconds if things are tense. And the fully upgraded UAV lets you see research samples on the map. This basically allows you to farm samples by yourself on easier difficulties to work on leveling up weapons/stratagems.

I'll be on tonight.

Played a bit of it this over the weekend. Hit level 11 I think. Got the exoskeleton unlocked and the APC too.

I strongly urge people to use their research points on the revive skill and the UAV skill before anything else. This way you can revive someone every 5 seconds rather than waiting a long and horrible 20 seconds if things are tense. And the fully upgraded UAV lets you see research samples on the map. This basically allows you to farm samples by yourself on easier difficulties to work on leveling up weapons/stratagems.

I'll be on tonight.

Me too, but not until a little later. Have a date with Diablo first.

Like I told Rider last night, I actually listen to what he says, and for MP, speeding up revives is critical, and his suggestion to fully upgrade the UAV got me at least three research points last night.

That said, I jumped in with randos last night and some jag decided to take the mech I had just dropped. So I dropped another one, hopped in and blew the first one to pieces. Still finished the mission too.

Like I told Rider last night, I actually listen to what he says, and for MP, speeding up revives is critical, and his suggestion to fully upgrade the UAV got me at least three research points last night.

That said, I jumped in with randos last night and some jag decided to take the mech I had just dropped. So I dropped another one, hopped in and blew the first one to pieces. Still finished the mission too.

haha nice job on blowing up the mech he stole. What a tool

On Saturday we I was doing some gaming with a friend and randoms were hopping in/out and it was working pretty well. I don't normally like PUGs but this game almost makes it fool proof. Until they start killing you and stealing your stuffs.

Back
Top Bottom