Deadliest Catch: Alaskan Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSoD

Call me Mak or K, Mod Emeritus
So if anyone has ever watched this show on Discovery Channel would like to at least see this game.

IGN: Deadliest Catch: Alaskan Storm

It is also for PC. Created by the Hansen brothers. Sig, Edgar and Norman. Sig and Edger everyone would know rom the boat Northwestern.

Seems very interesting. I am thinking of getting it just because i love the show so much. Would be fun to at least try and play the game that they do every Oct and Jan. Those are the times of the King Crab and Ophillo Crab seasons. :p

So am i just a ultra geek or anyone else have a liking to this?

Also the game was started in 2005. Just getting released July 18, 2008. So 3 years of development. Not no thrown together game by any means. For more info and a small demo check out the Discovery site:

Deadliest Catch: Alaskan Storm Game: Discovery Channel

Sounds really good lol, its a good show and the objective of the game does sound quite appealing, maybe not for all, but it does sound appealing to me haha.

cmon oreo! post those results...i might download the demo if you say it's any good. lol, i think my comp might be able to play it....

eh i started downloading it a few minutes ago and it's stuck at 15mb :(

restarted and it seems to be going again :| i feel this is going to be a lot of pain just for a demo lol

EDIT1:95% complete...gonna install it and play it a bit to see if it's any good....i'll post back later with some results and maybe a pic or two

EDIT2: installed, and it won't let me play because I don't meet the video card requirement :( I have a 9200 and it needs a 9600 :(((((wahhhhhhhhhhhhh lol, oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom