Dead Space released October 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeyboy

Daemon Poster
Sorry if there is already a thread on this but is anyone looking forward to the release of Dead space? I've pre ordered a copy for my 360 from play, looks really gruesome and freaky, apparently you can't even pause the game for a rest or something and when your in the in-game menu it doesn't stop monsters from attacking you. I assume it must auto save often but you can't actually pause for a stop to the gore or from fear:p. on top of that when you shoot a creatures limb off it will limp or crawl towards you or tendrils will grow out from the missing limb and re-grow but even more mutated and hideous.

i don't seem to be able to link the exact vid i like the most, maybe it's on IGN or something im not sure, but if when the site loads up you scroll through those folders on the page containing videos, the one titled "loved ones by James Wan" is really cool IMO.

Yeah it's on my watch list, but I'm not going to buy it right when it comes out. I'll wait for a price drop. I don't really buy many games for full price anymore, I'd rather save the money and wait.

Dead Space™ will now be coming to stores on October 24th for the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system, the Xbox 360™ videogame and entertainment system, and October 31st for PC.
The decision to bring it to fans earlier was due to completing the game early. Having spent months of polishing, it will soon be ready to scare gamers across the UK.

Dead Space™ will now be coming to stores on October 24th for the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system, the Xbox 360™ videogame and entertainment system, and October 31st for PC.
The decision to bring it to fans earlier was due to completing the game early. Having spent months of polishing, it will soon be ready to scare gamers across the UK.

yay now all i have to do is wait for it.

If it says Oct 31st for release...why does IGN say the 20th for PC?

Edit: Oh yeah, 20th for US..but IGN says 24th for everywhere else.

I am looking forward to this game. However i will most likely pick this one up for XBox 360 as 3rd Person Games play better on consoles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom