Dead Space 3

images

and you cant talk in the souls games and i havent had a problem

That game can be played without communication as the levels are both linear and NOT co-op-dependent. The game is made for a 1 player experience but has it's advantages and challenges added when a 2nd or 3rd (or how many players it can have) player joins in.

As far as I know, there is absolutely no area where teamwork or cooperation is needed to perfectly time something to solve a puzzle or anything needing 2 players.

It's like Halo Campaign, changes nothing but is more fun with more people.

You can't say the same for a game like Resident Evil 5 or L4D series. Yea, you can play without talking BUT it is so much easier communicating.

Also, you can talk with 1 person on Dark Souls for the Xbox. It was an X-mas gift so I have put a couple hours into it and my friend decided to jump on. The game its self tries to stop you but there is a way around it :p

Played a good chunk of demo it was fun. the weapon crafting puts a new kinda cool twist into things you can also make ammo and stim packs and stuff.

Didnt try co-op so if anyone down to try you know how to find me

Pretty sure that is a nugget.....Look it up. I know what that is thanks to the Free Beer and Hot Wings show.
I send an invite to play with great one and you turn it down. Then you have jump on the ajacks train disappointing omo. You wathcing the fights this weekend?:angel:

Hahaha I wanted to play man. I was just already invested into playing Borderlands with a needy friend. I'm going to try to catch the fights. Won't be home for most of it, but I really want to see the Edgar/Aldo fight.

So whats up who down for some co-op on the ps3. I would like to try the demo but need a partner

Would I need to play the first two Dead Space games to enjoy DS3? I'm thinking about getting into it, so if the first two are important story-wise then I might just read summaries online and maybe even watch some of the game/story on YouTube just so I have the basic concept down of what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom