Dead Island

dude the co-op MP on this game is awesome... almost Borderlandsesque

In my opinion DI is a complete Borderlands ripoff. From the skill trees to the respawning crap to the MP. Fun game though and the graphics were stellar. The glitcheskind of killed it for me. A couple of friends and I are going to start playing through it again.

Yeah I need to get back into it. They did such a good job with the minor details in the game. The island was beautiful. You really felt like you were at a resort.

read up on some details of this game last night, sounds fun, they added an extra guy you can play as also has land mines now and some of the guns look BA

Yeah I need to get back into it. They did such a good job with the minor details in the game. The island was beautiful. You really felt like you were at a resort.

I keep saying that all the time, but then new games come out and I keep forgetting.

i think i still have the email... they did the same for Black Ops and for Halo Reach, there was about 50 games on the list they were giving crazy trade in value for

read up on some details of this game last night, sounds fun, they added an extra guy you can play as also has land mines now and some of the guns look BA
It looks amazing. It is cool the player will be able to port over. They are not sure if the wepons will come but, I hope they will. Me and ajacks made some wicked ones.

Back
Top Bottom