Dead Island

It actually a lot of fun. I got about five hours in and I like it a lot. If anyone thinks this is DLC they are way off. This game is huge. It so large that I could not even find the base camp. The complainants that it to hard like the Forbes article I would say they are horrible. The game challenging but not close to difficult.

The game not perfect by a long shot. The boats would be by biggest complaint. They move like tanks and attract every drowner ever seen. I think I had over ten once yesterday chasing me. The next would be the quest turn in. I pick up every mission that I see. I then handle them whenever. In this game you pick the quest and it guides you to everything. Once you finish it does not continue to show you where to turn it in. The last is that it gets laggy when to much stuff is going on like Borderlands 2.

The things that are great is the loot. I have already found a legendary weapon. All of my weapons are at least green. The zombie killing is great with arms breaking and heads being smashed. I love that the character carries over I am up to level 54 already. The skill trees are great also. I think you will be able to max them out by 70. The weapon blueprints are also awesome making killer baseball bats with blades. The weapons are my favorite.

This game is not for everyone. If you did not like the first I would not try this one. If you never played the first and hated Borderlands 2 stay away also. This is the best game I have played this year that was made this year. If you guys get for the 360 hit me up I will be playing it for awhile.

It actually a lot of fun. I got about five hours in and I like it a lot. If anyone thinks this is DLC they are way off. This game is huge. It so large that I could not even find the base camp. The complainants that it to hard like the Forbes article I would say they are horrible. The game challenging but not close to difficult.

The game not perfect by a long shot. The boats would be by biggest complaint. They move like tanks and attract every drowner ever seen. I think I had over ten once yesterday chasing me. The next would be the quest turn in. I pick up every mission that I see. I then handle them whenever. In this game you pick the quest and it guides you to everything. Once you finish it does not continue to show you where to turn it in. The last is that it gets laggy when to much stuff is going on like Borderlands 2.

The things that are great is the loot. I have already found a legendary weapon. All of my weapons are at least green. The zombie killing is great with arms breaking and heads being smashed. I love that the character carries over I am up to level 54 already. The skill trees are great also. I think you will be able to max them out by 70. The weapon blueprints are also awesome making killer baseball bats with blades. The weapons are my favorite.

This game is not for everyone. If you did not like the first I would not try this one. If you never played the first and hated Borderlands 2 stay away also. This is the best game I have played this year that was made this year. If you guys get for the 360 hit me up I will be playing it for awhile.

Obviously you havent played Bioshock Infinite or Tombraider. Quit wasting your money on bargain bin games.

can you not play the original Dead Island offline. It would not let me play on my girls x box this weekend

Back
Top Bottom