Dark Souls 3 -Spoiler Thread

Btw you can aggro that mimic the shoot him with the bow from the top of the ladder

cool but is that where that Dark Ax is???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
There are some good items right around that bonfire. Explore everything.

How did you make it leave? Arrows?

yep stand on stairs and blast away at closet part to you. Regg did 99 at it last night and it didnt work though but it only took me like 60 but sounds like I was getting more damage

there are some really cool stance things you can do that cost magic I didnt know about also you can charge attacks like in BB

Slay, do you actually read the posts?

The mimic does have the axe.

yep stand on stairs and blast away at closet part to you. Regg did 99 at it last night and it didnt work though but it only took me like 60 but sounds like I was getting more damage

I was wondering if that was possible. I was trying to find a tail to shoot/chop off for a sweet sword too. I did get all of the stuff he was "guarding".

Slay, do you actually read the posts?

I was wondering if that was possible. I was trying to find a tail to shoot/chop off for a sweet sword too. I did get all of the stuff he was "guarding".

yes and not once did anyone say yes the ax is in there. All you said was something like. That ax is pretty cool

Edit: I did miss Ghosts post

LOL I guess it wasn't exactly spelled out for you, but I thought it was pretty obvious. Nate actually got a helmet and the axe from that mimic chest.

What do you mean complicated?

I saw enb knock that hard enemy off the cliff outside firelink shrine to get the katana. Might attempt that tonight.

I saw enb knock that hard enemy off the cliff outside firelink shrine to get the katana. Might attempt that tonight.

That is what a lot of people did it seems because there were blood stains all over the place right on the edge of the cliff. He is fairly easy to stagger though and once he is, you can just hit him every second or so until he is dead. He gets stun locked.

That is what a lot of people did it seems because there were blood stains all over the place right on the edge of the cliff. He is fairly easy to stagger though and once he is, you can just hit him every second or so until he is dead. He gets stun locked.

Yeah I been watching ENBs run. I like that guys lets play stuff. As far as that dude hes ruber banded like a mofo so you can use arrows or magic to cheese him

Back
Top Bottom