Dark Souls 3 -Spoiler Thread

Omoplata

Golden Master
Wanted to make a thread where people are free to talk about where they are in the game and what they have seen and found. With that said, don't be an asshat.

Really like the game so far. I love all of the weapon options. Off the top of my head I have found a halberd, long sword, broad sword, Uchigatana, Deep battle axe and a claymore. They are all extremely viable weapons too. Found the second bonfire in The High Wall of Lothric and let the guy in the cell out.

I think I may have found a secret in the Firelink Shrine. Outside at the top by the locked tower I saw an item on top of a low roof. I was trying to figure out how to get up there and saw phantoms doing the same thing. Some of them were running up a tree next to the wall and jumping toward the wall. I tried it a few times and gave up, but went back a few minutes later and actually made it up there. The item on the roof is 3 homeward bones and if you walk around you will find an entrance back into the top of the Firelink there is an estus shard up there. Pretty cool.

Wanted to make a thread where people are free to talk about where they are in the game and what they have seen and found. With that said, don't be an asshat.

Really like the game so far. I love all of the weapon options. Off the top of my head I have found a halberd, long sword, broad sword, Uchigatana, Deep battle axe and a claymore. They are all extremely viable weapons too. Found the second bonfire in The High Wall of Lothric and let the guy in the cell out.

I think I may have found a secret in the Firelink Shrine. Outside at the top by the locked tower I saw an item on top of a low roof. I was trying to figure out how to get up there and saw phantoms doing the same thing. Some of them were running up a tree next to the wall and jumping toward the wall. I tried it a few times and gave up, but went back a few minutes later and actually made it up there. The item on the roof is 3 homeward bones and if you walk around you will find an entrance back into the top of the Firelink there is an estus shard up there. Pretty cool.

I need to find that ax and that NPC tonight. I hate that I have class again tonight but on Thurs I am hitting it hard. I think Regg and I gonna party up and chat while we play tonight. Never really done that with souls but sounds fun as long as we realize there will be some silence when we peeping story parts and stuff.

I need to find that ax and that NPC tonight. I hate that I have class again tonight but on Thurs I am hitting it hard. I think Regg and I gonna party up and chat while we play tonight. Never really done that with souls but sounds fun as long as we realize there will be some silence when we peeping story parts and stuff.

The axe is in a chest in The High Wall of Lothric at the bottom of a room close to the second bonfire...

Moving forward I am going to refer to The High Wall of Lothric as THWL.

The axe is in a chest in The High Wall of Lothric at the bottom of a room close to the second bonfire...

Moving forward I am going to refer to The High Wall of Lothric as THWL.

I think I really missed tons of the 1st area I didn't even see the dragon I only saw fire out the corner of my eye I might need to start over

I think I really missed tons of the 1st area I didn't even see the dragon I only saw fire out the corner of my eye I might need to start over

That is crazy. I don't know how it is even possible to miss that, but then again you could sort of skip over the area near him to go by. He is guarding a few items up there too. The claymore is one of them.

That is crazy. I don't know how it is even possible to miss that, but then again you could sort of skip over the area near him to go by. He is guarding a few items up there too. The claymore is one of them.
I think that's what I must have done cause also when I beat 2nd boss I dint have the banner so I missed that area also. I am slipping I guess.

I have to say though this game feel great It feels less clunky than previous souls games and it also looks amazing

I think that's what I must have done cause also when I beat 2nd boss I dint have the banner so I missed that area also. I am slipping I guess.

I have to say though this game feel great It feels less clunky than previous souls games and it also looks amazing

You must have been tired and forgetting the other paths you came across because it isn't like most of them are hidden or anything. I've actually only found one hidden wall so far and that was in the Firelink Shrine.

The game is pretty to look at, but I don't think the graphics are mind blowing or anything. It handles well and the parry window is very forgiving from what I have seen so far. The dodging/rolling feels off to me for some reason. I can't quite put my finger on it. Also, the game breaks lock-on a lot more than Bloodborne did. It has caused deaths on bosses more than once.

You must have been tired and forgetting the other paths you came across because it isn't like most of them are hidden or anything. I've actually only found one hidden wall so far and that was in the Firelink Shrine.

The game is pretty to look at, but I don't think the graphics are mind blowing or anything. It handles well and the parry window is very forgiving from what I have seen so far. The dodging/rolling feels off to me for some reason. I can't quite put my finger on it. Also, the game breaks lock-on a lot more than Bloodborne did. It has caused deaths on bosses more than once.
I am not saying its a graphic marvel but for souls it freaking amazing. I think it feels off cause its sped up so much compared to 1 and 2. As for lock I just don think the lock distance is as far in this game. I do agree with parrying though I am usually terrible at it and been doing it very regularly in this game

Are hidden walls opened with X or hitting them in this one

I am not saying its a graphic marvel but for souls it freaking amazing. I think it feels off cause its sped up so much compared to 1 and 2. As for lock I just don think the lock distance is as far in this game. I do agree with parrying though I am usually terrible at it and been doing it very regularly in this game

Are hidden walls opened with X or hitting them in this one

The one I found I hit it with my sword. I have been smacking everything that looks suspicious.

I summoned a guy last night who was nice enough to run ahead and aggro all the enemies and then lead them back to me without actually helping me fight. I wonder if I was just unlucky or if the higher install base of the PS4 is resulting in more trolls.

Back
Top Bottom