CS 1.6 problem in Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried change all the font to Arial already, still the same, Time news roman also same issue.... i tried steam version also same. Any alternative solution?

You will have to contact Steam and Valvue. They will be the only ones who can answer it now as we hae done everything for our end to help.

I agree with Mak, if you downloaded the steam version and this is still happening, then I have no idea what you can do other than reaching out to steam or valve to resolve this issue. I thought it was your video card drivers, did you try rolling back to the original driver that came with the CD for the video card?

What happen to my cs? how to fix it? I can't see the word inside.. I using Window Vista ultimate...

Ummm ..... ?I have same problem but im using XP and its worked before then suddnely one day words dont appear i tried reinstalling ... still dont work ? It works on my other computer ?
:(
:confused:
Help Please!

I did some research on the problem (it is rather common) and this is what i came up with:WineHQ - Half-Life Counter-Strike: 1.6
The most common cause of not having text in chat, menus, or settings is because of the lack of the required fonts. Make sure you have the following fonts properly installed: Verdana, Tahoma, and Arial.

So make sure these fonts are installed (control panel/fonts/and search the folder for all three) If any of them are not there then download and install the missing font(s).

edit:wow, just realized the date on this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom