Crysis Wars vs Left 4 Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
This entire thread hurts my brain, 5 pages of utter crap. Let these stupid arguments be done on YouTube where they belong.

Hey man cool it. If you don't like what you see then please go elsewhere. This has been pretty civil for the most part.

Zmatt, I'll have you know I wrote out my reasons for liking the cod4 MP over Crysis MP, but in the end it didn't matter lol. I don't want to make you believe anything, and the only thing that slightly bothers me is your hatred for valve games, but that is totally your opinion.

I only dislike Valve games for the same reason I dislike Apple products. I put a lot of money into something that I soon found out wasn't worth the cash. CS is full of kids and hackers, HL2 lacks replay value and isn't very compelling to me, DoD just wasn't that fun, L4D is a solution looking for a problem, I could go on but you get the idea. Its money, that I don't feel I am spending wisely anymore. I'm sorry if you disagree, but different games appeal to different people. I still play Civ 3, from 2003, it's not even 3d but i think its a great game.

As for CoD4 v Crysis, I have both and like both. I think they both bring different things to the table. CoD4 is infinitely more accessible because of the low sys reqs compared to crysis), and dropping into some dusty middle eastern street felt like a scene right out of Black Hawk Down, very cool. Crysis pushes the limits and is a very intimidating game hardware wise. Some see ti as a benchmark and nothing else, I think it is a solid fps. The MP is lacking, but I think the basics are there, the implementation could be better. Both are stable games form my experience and have few issues. I haven't fallen through any floors or have been killed by physics errors.

Hey man cool it. If you don't like what you see then please go elsewhere. This has been pretty civil for the most part.

BAHAHA! No joke, i was having milk and chocolate and it literally came out my nose.... no joke. Its gonna take me some time to get these chocolate stains off my lcd.....

EDIT: Looking at it, im sorry, not all pages. The first few though.

I only dislike Valve games for the same reason I dislike Apple products. I put a lot of money into something that I soon found out wasn't worth the cash.
CS is full of kids and hackers, HL2 lacks replay value and isn't very compelling to me, DoD just wasn't that fun, L4D is a solution looking for a problem, I could go on but you get the idea. Its money, that I don't feel I am spending wisely anymore. I'm sorry if you disagree, but different games appeal to different people. I still play Civ 3, from 2003, it's not even 3d but i think its a great game.
Good night sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom