Crysis ****in me off.. Game play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh, just use single shot mode and scope in. head shot. WHICH, contrary to those peeps who can't headshot anyone and blame it on the game, DOES kill in one shot (as long as they're not wearing a helmet, in which case it'll fly off and a second headshot will finish them off)

Yep, I always have the main assault rifle with an assault scope and single shot and go for the headshots and like you say it WILL kill them. Unless like you said they have a helmet, in which case it will do what its designed to do, stop bullets/shrapnel.

well, thats just how crysis plays. All fps isnt alike you know what i mean? it might take longer to kill enemies in crysis, but the chracter you play is also alot stronger right?

LOL if you only want to take one shot at an enemy, press x to change your rifles fire mode to a sleeping dart! One shot-one KO........

Crysis is a ****** game, i've been preaching this since it came out. BUT OMG THE GRAPHICS ARE SO GREAT. Who gives a ****, if i shoot someone in the face with a rocket and they dont die, i dont want to play anymore.

I don't think it's its a terrible game. I thought it was pretty fun (and no, I wasn't one of the people who were like 'OMG GRAPHICS'; I played it to play it). Played it through a few times and thoroughly enjoyed it.

As for the headshot/enemy problems...I never had those problems once =\. Headshots would kill in 1 shot like normal (unless liek previously mentioned, they had a helmet on, which in case I aimed for the face rather than the forehead), and it only took a few bursts from the FY-79 (I think that's what its called...cant remember lol).

I always aim for the face.. Sometime it wouldn't even phase them.. I think I was too far away tho.. The sniper rifle makes a good deal of noise, so I'd stick to the YF71 or what ever it was, w/ a silencer, and I would get MOST head shots... But it didn't seem to do much at close to medium range. Took too long to drop em.

Took too long to drop em.
lol, yeah...that's a miss. tends to be very slow to drop even the weakest of enemies :)

For close range (when ur lying in a bush or somethin and the dude is a few feet away) use silenced pistols with laser sights. keep your 'invisibleness' on until just before you fire then uncloak, fire, and go invisible again. That way if you miss, it's ok. and if you hit, he's dedd.

the silencer is preaty realistic it reallyu slows down your bullets in this game, there for taking longer to kill with less powerfull shots, i noticed the scar at a far distance wont be heard, and is very good as a sniper in single shot mode, that or use the dart as said. im more of a chaotic run and gun kinda guy myself making a huge scene and kicking but then being all ninja like anyway the game caters to my game play quite well. i feel there is so much more powned feeling in getting up in some ones faces letting them know your there in a big way( big explosions) abd takign them out, then sitting up on a hil top, and sniping away or going invsible and shooting people in the back of the head, alltho if i did go ninja silenced pistols where my fav, it should give you an option not to duel weild tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom