Crysis ****in me off.. Game play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec-User

Papa Chester
Compared to COD4, I've gotta shoot these guys way too much to get them to go down.. I can get a CLEAN head shot and it's like they won't go down.. I had to unload 2 mags into this one guy to get him down..

Frickin annoying! I aim center mass and still no easier.. I just started walkin the rounds into them until I finally land a head shot..

I'm done w/ this game.. Lost all my game data in my storage HD issue and I was gonna try to get back to where I was... But I had like 30 some odd hours into the game.. FK it...

Time for a new game..

On a side note: The new Phenom Rig plays Crysis on high @ 1680 x 1050 w/ NO problems at all! :D

In singleplayer it doesnt matter much to me, headshots work fine for me, i just aim at there heads. Seems to do the trick. But multiplayer I agree it is annoying.

And if thats the case, why on earth did you buy crysis based on its multiplayer? And 30 odd hours?? Are you sure you have been playing crysis lol.

o_O beat crysis in like 8 hours, if XD

Play crysis: warhead. It's a much better game anyway. Much easier to kill everything, runs better, lots more action.
Althrough it is shorter at like 6-7 hours.

I love crysis but I hate how it takes so much to kill people that's why I play on easy. :cool: I also lost all my saves for some reason, my computer locked up in crysis I shut it down and i loaded crysis up and no saves, and I was right at that final boss when you are on the ship and this huge thing comes up out of the water. :(

(Before I lost the data) I left off on the part where I was flying the ship... Was that the end??

I bought it for single player... I like to follow the games. It seemed like 2 weeks I spent playing that game.. On easy... Took me a long time to get ahead in it.. Was my first game too. I'm new to gaming.. I may not bee the best in multi player, but I enjoy it.

Ah... I'll have to pick that up, and from what I hear it runs a little better.. I can tell when my card is heating up, but it's not so obvious now with the new rig.. Integrated graphics FTW!!!

Crysis is a ****** game, i've been preaching this since it came out. BUT OMG THE GRAPHICS ARE SO GREAT. Who gives a ****, if i shoot someone in the face with a rocket and they dont die, i dont want to play anymore.

^Exactly!! I hate it when things seem to be 'out of range' but if I scope in and get a GOOD head shot,t hey either go down or bounce back"... Fk that... I'm frikin tired of this game, but yet I'm about to play it now because I'm hard up to play something..

It sucks to waste ammo I don't really have to take down three guys... Just to get 1/3 of the ammo back that I just wasted.. I found 'walking the rounds into them' works well.. It was actually something I learned when I was in combat skills, heavy weapons, training with the Army before I went to Afghanistan in 2005. Go from their feet to their head, you'll get a head shot eventually along with hitting the vital organs.. It's quite effective in Crysis.. especially when using the 240B mounted on the Humvee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom